Quality Control Equipment
Electronic Check Truncation requires financial documents to meet strict Image readiness and MICR standards. Traditional testing methods require an Optical and Magnetic tester, several manual gauges and tools and a great deal of training and expertise. The quality control equipment performs simultaneous magnetic and optical tests. The quality control equipment fulfills all the requirements for MICR and Image testing in a single machine that makes it easy for the novice to use and understand and a technical analyst to appreciate all the tools available for detailed testing and reporting. The quality control equipment powerful software performs the testing and analysis for you and reports MICR and Image failures and warnings based on specific country standards. It also provides the ability to create custom alerts and screen pop-ups so that issues are reported / emailed to management and press operators are advised of required actions.
- USB 2.0
- Software offers friendly and intuitive user interface
- 4 Models | fully upgradeable
- MICR only (E13B / CMC7)
- MICR & Optical (E13B / CMC7)
- MICR & Optical and Image (Front and Back)
- Image (Front and Back), OCR-A and OCR-B
- MICR precision 0.0005”
- Image accuracy 0.001”
- Simultaneous magnetic and optical MICR testing
- Image readiness testing
- Soft gauges: character templates, comparators, code line positions etc.
- Custom layouts for MICR and Image
- Report annotations: graphics, text etc.
- Test log files keep data for statistical analysis
- Test alerts and screen pop-up warnings
- Customizable testing and reporting
- Enhanced help and documentation